Thursday, February 3, 2011

{Originally Written Dec 10th, 2010} Dance With Me...

It's been done. Better than you could ever imagine. No hateful words you can say to me ..that've not already been said. See here. I know the dark night of the soul. The trembling self hatred of allowing someone to dominate and belittle the enigma that is me. Been to that show, front row seats, got the guitar pick to prove it in the form of wrist scars received by "I do's."

Rest assured that I chose that; sure as I choose to open my eyes in the morning. Not initially. But I knew. On a subconscious, where God talks to me level, I sure as shit knew better. This makes it my responsibility. MY choices. Me, mine, my, This list is long:

-A life free of fear
-filled with joyous gratitude for EVERY experience
-maintaining focus on what's really important
-acting and not knee jerking myself into asshat-ism
-practicing compassion in word and deed
-taking heathful risks and being "vunerable"
-congruency (cool word look it up)
-being my highest thought

(I could go on for days here ....I believe you to be smart people and you get the gist here)

POSITIVE energy. Like attracts like. The infinite Law of Attraction. I so dig what I'm attracting these days. It's a mirror for me. A gauge of sorts, if I choose to have the eyes to see.

Today I choose differently. I "see"; am aware. No longer in denial of my worth. No longer blinded by the bullshit lies of others who are clogged with pain and despair. I weep for those filled with this idea of scarcity. NOT ENOUGH: love, life, money, hope, "stuff", bullshit. We are what we create. THAT is who you really are when it comes down to the meat and red skins. :P

Living a life of abundance, manifesting jou and opportunity is my new gig. No blaming others. In my innermost struggle; the internal dichotomy is changing. Positive, beneficial is being seen around every corner; even in what most view as "bad".

It's all in how you frame it ...spin it...view it...embrace it....internalize ...it. Can YOU differentiate between true and false? Do YOU know your highest self? I so want that for you. Come with me and let's do this dance of truth together. I got mad skills and dancing is my "thang". Foxtrot, waltz, crip walk, hustle, pop and lock my ass. I'm a great partner and my dance card needs filling. Let's be real...together.

No comments:

Post a Comment